Friday, November 30, 2007

2 Weeks of Holiday classes

finally finished..hmm..first of all..i learned something of course..haha..class was better than the first module..because public speaking in the second week and from 6 people in the class for first module became 14 if im not mistaken..hmm...was wonderful..haha..even though it was like..no different between holiday and no holidays for me..because i got to get up every morning at 7.30 because 10.00 was the time to reach Ampang..you know..from my place to Ampang is super far..it takes about 30 mins sekurang-kurangnya..so..and yet im those people who already addicted to stay till midnight..is hard for me to get up every morning..thanks for my sweet and lovely mummy who called me everyday..haha..but she went out-station last few days ago..so..i got to really wake up by my own or..radio..haha..
you know what..i was so nervous and add on some soh-ness because im going to take my grade 5 piano practical exam..ya right..i know people who had passed will think it is easy and stuff like that..but think back when you were there having your exam and you will know what i mean. hmm..my teacher even ask me to buy any of the pills which can calm me down..i tell you what..im super nervous even though when i was with my piano teacher only..perhaps not much practise..haha..u know..ah kay..this person do not really like to stick to only one thing..haha..and thats y i got to practise it in the last minute..hmm..people!! do not learn from me..that was the reason why i couldn't get any good results in whatever i took!! hmm..anyway..after this wednesday..im gonna learn new pieces..grade 7..haha..im so excited..anyway..bubye..

No comments: