Monday, January 28, 2008

Just a folded scar..big deal?

teacher distributed new text book for us. we were having class like usual.
you come and ask me for pen, ruler, eraser, pencil, everything. i lend them to you.
and im just using a normal pen.
you asked me to lend you my new book and at the end you exchanged it from me.
i wondered why you gave me silly reason and im a fool to lend you my book.
after that what? no return. i checked the book twice and i found out what reason.
it is a folded cover at the back.
it was your probs if you get that, wasn't it? i need to pay for what you have loss? wth.
i should write my name there with big big symbol at every single book. it is not geram but...
what i think was just not right lor. it is my book okay!
i bet you will remember me forever everytime when you see that book exists.
reminds you that, a person who indirectly exchanged somebody's book just because of a beauty n the beast. wtf man.

No comments: