Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Everything is comin' to an end.

Too fast yet too soon to say bye bye to chinese new year huh? ya..seriously, tomorrow is the last day of CNY which called YUAN XIAO JIE, a day which you can watch lion dance till you become gila. lol. planning not to go to school tomorrow but too bad. because i don't think i can catch up a day's work, because i'm noob. lol. ya.. there are lots things waitin' for me to complete them. arr..im mad. i don't know how much time i left to concentrate my final year exam.omg. all right. i know somehow i can never compare to people around me but..im tryin' to compete with myself and thats all. ya..em..maybe people out there wouldn't like me..but..who cares? as long as my friends around know me and they will be there to cheer me up. and i will forever fully-charged. =)
well,.. headache of having so many subjects and the reason why i registered 10, because i myself think 10 is like PERFECT. omg. at the end. 10 is like foolish..like me. who didn't think about how well her result can goes and how many subjects would she gets with flying colours eh? hmm..hmm..don't know. but i will try my best because everything i ve taken must have a reason. even if i cannot get great marks but i know i ve tried hard. all the best to you all too SPM students there.. =) happy CNY i will miss you bye. =)

No comments: