Thursday, May 15, 2008

The exam week.

lots to write but no mood to write..hmm..well, haha..so..after science and moral exam of the day. ar..just feel fed up with the moral paper, because i didn't even touch the akta thingy and there are lots to read and tell me how to hafal both? my goodness 36 nilais and over 20 aktas if im not mistaken..hmm..so..no hope ler..futureless..i just want a 3B and that s enough..i wish,,haha..tomorrow is hist's last paper..and next week die hard, all theory and accounts and maths, waliao, damn scary okay, because im depending on them to get my 70. hmm..pressure hard hard and kao kao and im speechless now..
oh ya..i read the latest YG mag. i did the psycho test and most of the message and infor. for me, hmm,,they said i'm too strong in physical,, what i mean? is something like looking at me and not dare to approach me because the feeling i gave you all is like a superwoman or a very strong girl who doesnt need anyone's help..arrhhh..
im not though. i cried.
am i really that KIND on your point of view?

No comments: