Thursday, October 16, 2008

My answer is...

if you ask me whether i am nervous if i ve been approved to fly there...my answer for last last month would be nope, no at all, what to be nervous or scare of, worry of? nah..small matter.

if you ask me whether i am nervous if i ve been approved to fly there...my answer for last month would be haha, maybe, but i feel nothing. well, maybe i will..who knows?

if you ask me this quetion again for this month, my asnwer will be, er..kinda,, starting to..

if you ask me will i be reluctant if i really leave,, my answer will be for what to have this feeling? nah..nope.

if you ask me this question for this time being...my answer will be " I AM NERVOUS, SCARE, WORRY "

if you ask me this question the next month my answer will be " hell, damn serious scare lo "

i wonder if i will cry on the spot, i will get homesick? i will miss malaysia? i will miss the food? i will miss family? i will miss my friends? i will miss..MY ROOM. luckily my "jim jim" can go along with me..phew~

No comments: