Saturday, November 29, 2008

Review 2004-2008

Well,, and this is how i start... ...
I joined Sg's family only when i was form one, so when i compare with my friends,, i was like the last one who join the family. anyway..

Form ONE.
when i first entered my school, i felt so strange and wanna bang wall because i was too shy, didnt like to talk. however, my first friend of all, Michele Tai Chee Yann. She was the one who talked to me, sat with me, then Joanne Tong, i dont know whether she likes me to be with her every single breaks and lunches but she was the only one who accompanied me to finish my meal. thanks. i was like no friend at all. [silly smile] then suffled classes and i moved from 1E to 1D. surprisingly i was the only one girl in the class, so unpleasant, but if there is one more chance, i would like to try that, at least i could be somebody in the boys' thoughts..lol. joking. anyway..and that was how i knew Chee Yong, the monitor of the class.., we had orientation night, and fashion design.. remember? haha. i made the magician's hat. then, valentine..haha..memorable wasnt it? lol. thanks, and that was how i joined the family,, emily, hoong, zhong, chee yong, phoebe, choi yen, wee. and sweet sweet wonderful memory as well. [secret] shh. haha..and that was my form one. a sweet and fantastic one.


Form TWO.
and then comes to my form two. i was so happy to have my friends with me in the same class. feel so great and it was like my dream. i remembered during history time, i answered twice the same ques, im not sure wat question but the answer is KANGAR. haha. i think wee knew it. and then after few weeks, teachers need to "shuffle" the classes again and im surposingly in 2G but because of them, i made my decision, i stayed. remember our class teacher? we changed trice and 2 of them were Lilian. i kinda miss Ms.Lilian who was in teaching in Kuen Cheng High School. er,,, then i kept hiding myself from somebody. lol. [secret] shh. not facing reality..but i felt so numbed and i felt like im gonna 崩溃the next second when i found out 不能说给我听的秘密. i hate myself for letting this to the others. perhaps i regretted from the beginning till the end. then comes my form 3 the next year.

to be continued...

No comments: