Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12.12.08

on that day morning...i ate chee cheong fan with milk tea and snacks enjoying tv and stuffs at home. ya..i kinda bad girl for my parents on that day because i didnt go down to help up or something. as usual after eating then i planned to have a year end clear with my room all stuffs such as bags, clothes and all because they are too many,, but i dont use them.well..haha..not boastful okay. surprsingly, it took me like 3 hours to just clear up one part of my room, wth. is too much. compare to my sister's room, i felt so shameful or maybe i just having more girly stuffs than she does.

after that, i had my lunch and all, get back and watch my tv again till late five, i started to worry because my secret make up artist hasn't arrived yet. i called her and finally arrived. make up with foundation and eye shadows then spraying hair and then done.

rushed to Prince hotel at only 7pm with phoebe in the car. im like so clumsy when i first went down and took the first step front to the stairs of the hotel. i felt so weird wearing like this attending something special. haha. then holding phoebe and waiting for Hoong to give a hotel card so that we could put our things in there no.1119 if im not mistaken.

well, hoong claimed that he didnt like his hair style so i willingly wash his hair up. honestly his hair was like so hard to wash, i wondered if the person put a whole bottle of gel on his hair? then is done, spraying and stuff by Chee yong then we were ready to the prom.

i took lots of pictures, but i dont see yours in my camera and you didnt step forward for a picture with me too. well, then performances and games then voting, yes, i voted you, no point lying. em,, then had fun dancing. and then back to hotel. i didnt feel comfortable staying there infact i wish i never.

the day after prom, we went to pavilion had lunch and watch a movie, i went back by myself, and that was the process.







bye my friends,,...bye sadness.

No comments: