Thursday, December 11, 2008

chik chaks


the yen yen..haha..lots to say too. not here. in my mind.
hey babe here phoebe..lots to say. not here. in my mind.woopss.. yaushu zhong here.
best buddy plus dude here..haha. we had argument twice. haha. the longest was 7 days.
LCY=Leong Chee Yong. was once my best boy friend hahah. he told me everything. he cried when he called me. dont be shy..haha..will be all right.
the louya plus 38 silly emily here. thanks for accompany
the bitch here..haha..future artist here..haha..good luck!

And he rocks. but sometimes Emo. YINZZ.
My monitor here. hahaa. i love to call him monitor instead of his name. i dont know why.
the dude. we are in the same school since std one till form 5. Kuen Cheng to Sri Garden. I remembered i made him changed class from 1E to 1D. sorry. haha. really.
AND..YAO!! I never take one of his photo.
the Presedent of Student Council. woops. I mean the Ex. ShoSuzuki. Applause!! sorry la. but its okay~ you know your position. haha.
bye bye voon neh neh. and my mirror.
steven and sanjeev.
nadi..who is like so far away from me but we are getting closer nowadays.
the teng teng, i was like..yer, i dont know why her behavior is so similar with mine when i m getting 38 hahaha. enjoy being with her cos she is just..so good to be someone beside.
YIN SYLVIA, i berasa agak bersyukur, cos im having a great great partner beside me whenever i need her. she s so great, and she dance. =)
my PRESIDENT in interact club, my MEMBER in Red HOuse. =) thanks SONIA. for giving me this chance to show what i ve got. but apologize i did not make the event smooth and success, im sorry. You will always be my president, i felt so safe when you were beside me during the iu time. haha. thanks.
NIKI NIKI. she has been helping me in interact and prefects gathering, THANKS VERY MUCH! i shall hug you when school reopen. haha.
and the MUGEN. all the best friend.
he looked so bossy. infact he is qualified. haha. smartas* SIEWPING.
my partner here! Sanjeev. good luck.
here comes my moral teacher,, hopefully can get A for your subject. you re good enough except the "showing off" part. haha. thanks EN.WAN.
and then my FAVOURITE teacher of all, EN.ISKHANDAR. my english teacher.
PN NOOR, ART TEACHER! love her damn damn much! xoxo.
comes,, Michelle. thanks. Helped me LOTS.
The pro. Make up Artist, MeiNi.
super teacher, Ms.Sandhi, Econs rocks!
and MS. VASINTHI , history teacher. I tried my best! sorry.
hello the big bear. haha..Mr. Raj, Maths teacher. Thanks very much!
BM teacher, En.Sahari. Thanks for teaching me. My score did rised! haha.

and here the principal. Honestly speaking,, i have bad impression on him. well, ya..i admit, he is a very good principal, he controls the school well. but sadly, he failed to be a part of HR department. he has no feelings in other word. and maybe this makes him to become a leader.
and lots more. in mind. love you always.

No comments: