Saturday, January 24, 2009

reached.

i reached Zurich Airport at 0620am which means about our 0120pm..before that was Sing-air. i couldn't sleep in the airplane, flipping here and there finding the best way to sleep and then i suddenly miss my bed my pillow, my bolster...and and and they served you almost every three hours. i mean like i can't sleep with heavy light on. then i watched wall-e until our time4 or 5 am. then rest because my eyes just couldn't stand it anymore. then another movie after breakfast and thats the day.. stepped in airport looking for the person who was holding the "HTMi"'s cardboard then approached. I saw school's vice principal and a tall man named Constanstine?! im not sure but i heard that name, and guess what he looked just like Carlisle. my goodness.

and i knew friends from Hong Kong and Taiwan and China and Malaysia yea..so fall not yet an ang moh la. and my roommate Janice, she is from Hong kong too. she looked like emm..the 930pm show's AH JIT's ex girlfriend. i think she is probably plder than me one year studying for higher diploma or something like that.
HELLO Sourenberg.

No comments: