Tuesday, February 24, 2009

silly me.

well, today is my service day again. this will probably be the last week for me to be in the service team then come the KITCHEN!!! yea..service is tiring though but it s challenging whenever you wanted to make things run faster than preious time.

i might be memorable wonderful moment for me to learn what i should learn, and do what should i do. I learned to obey the so called "people" who are surpose to manage the cert. students but sometimes i just feel pissed off with some of them. Especially those who think what they are but dont know what they are doing.

Look, straight forward, im a person who loves people to not care about what status they are but work together as a team. Not only ordering but work together and get to know more about each other. More friends, happier, right? I learned this theory since i was 12 years old. And i understand how it felt when people around you keep complaining and saying you re too bossy, too cool, too unfriendly and stuff like that. I learned and i tried to become somebody which im still paying much effort on it pushing myself to know people eventhough it feels a bit awkward and weird, you know...

So main point is, no doubt that i miss working with Hazel, a diploma student who thaught me dish washing, cleaning, clearing and arranging things. She is so fast that, she can actually do everything by her own. She is tiny, i mean small size, but she can do double of a man's work, you get what i mean. I admire her of course, i love working with her, because from there, i learned lots. Lots more than i can say. She is a kind girl, she does not leave anything aside to wait or order us to do it. I mean like she will work with us together until sometimes she got complaint that she worked too much for a diploma student. Well, couldn't she? I mean like, yes, certificate students must learn, and yes, I did my part and i learn what i should, but couldn't the diploma students help instead of only lepak-ing around? Same goes to the supervisor, im sorry. Maybe this is the rule for them not to lend their hand to us but,, i dont know..i just feel like, if i were some kind of restaurant or cafe's boss, i would ve do the work together rather than ordering them all the time, you get what i mean? and that s me.

the silly me is..i didn't know that i can do this so good that ended up i have compliments from my teachers and the CHEF Radi..thanks =) i believe i can do it better,, by the way is announcing menu in front of 180 students. =) i did it and i believe that i can do it better the next time.. CHEERS! i love myself. but not over confident, dont misunderstand that. Unlike some of them, when i saw them,, i was like damn pissed off..not the service team but just...ahhrrr..i love compliments infact everybody love that. Im kinda imsonia sometimes, and i can treat the compliments like my lunch or dinner for the day and thats me, i dont know, i think it s like pleasure for me to serve people..,, but nothing is important than MONEY for now!! haha..

enjoy and cheers !!! HTMi's quote. =) ciao. will update more..this is just a random one.

No comments: