Thursday, March 05, 2009

late at night

im cutting the malaysia flags for coming SEA night. well, and my WMP came up with this song. It nearly made my cry. Be strong...however, the song made me think lots. the song was like just popped up yesterday, which recommended by a best dude of mine. =) then, i put this song in my blog replaying it every single minute. even my morning clock, my player, my ringtone was this song. It accompanied me when i were so sad that i nearly cried everytime i heard the same story, everytime i think back what you told me. silly me, but now cheers! tears no more. i need to be used to it.

Life is so short, it was like december yesterday. and my god now is MARCH already. for what i think back what i shouldn't? but this song really brought thousands of memories, and it made me think thousands of unhappy things. why? silly me. i need to be tough. nights.
song by Mariah Carey, bye bye.

No comments: