Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tempting..

First of all i was influenced by JIE's blog..tempting me lots,, so we re competing, who get the most dlicious food in MSIA ? damn it, i miss MSIA FOOD man.
Second of all, i wished that my parents will call me via mobile,, and guess what,, i received a call from mommy this morning. I need to thank her because if she didnt call me, i think i would ve skip tourism class. thanks!! haha..i woke up late.

TADA! i miss this so much, strongly recommended. I got this normally in Imbi Pasar cost RM1 for 3 if im not mistaken.
Cendol cendol,, okay la..honestly i dont really like it,, but sometimes i just craving for it.
and my fav fav fav food.
and my fav fav fav kuih ever. what do this called?



CHEE CHEONG FUNNN..with soy sauce and sesame more plss..
melting melting..tandoori chicken....

and this,, " Ah Ju bread" @ Imbi pasar too.
Apong balik..ahh~ i used to eat this everyday after school with emily outside the school, RM.050 each i guess.
MY GOD..my food.. nasi lemak!! luckily i had it during MIS night..so im not that into this.
omg, MY ROTI TELUR in Sri Neela!!!
ahhhh...chau kuai tiu...!!
*fainted..my fav ever,,BAK KUT TEH, with yau zha guai, lou guat ji etc.
*indulging.. come here my belacan+kangkung
milo milo, used to be the energy booster when i was still in KL,,..
maggi maggi..
har meee!!! i miss it so much...
ice kacang without banana plsss..
omg .. banana leaf..with mint riceee..
TEH TARIK kurang manissss!
Crispy lovely roti tisu..

NESLO bing!

Conclusion, when i have a chance to get back to msia, i will eat whatever i want first then, second thing i will do,, CUT MY HAIR! saloon here is shark man.

No comments: