Sunday, May 10, 2009

that first and only time

talking and chatting for these hours..feeling the sadness that not many people could feel it. well,,..you made me think a lot..a lot of things that i never or wanted to be reminded..my tears actually rolling down every second when you re talking..it made me beyond the limit of controlling myself from letting my tears falling down..
well, or in other word,,..my tears just too easy to roll down when it comes to this..too easy..no doubt people say you re just finding someone that can actually comfort you and taking advantage from me and stuffs like that..but i dont think that is the main point. i just feel great being with you though..which as if you re teaching me..no..its not teaching but making me to teach myself how to think and become better though..

hmm..i just dont want to miss every single chance to spend with you..sounds like boyfriend right? hahha..nah..its not..is a new friend of mine..that coincidently share most of same thoughts..hmm..now,,..i think i would be lonely and boring without you..or either evonne here the next year..not my roommate janice either..no more..nothing..nothing to be trusted..sometimes is just too complicated and unexpected things going around in my school that i wish not to know nor bother ever..have a clear mind..thinking something good..

blue sky.,, stars..i think i would be happy after i got my dslr..only thing i ll do..take more and more photos...*silly smile.. like you..just dont want to get involve in any matter in that specific area..be honest..i can't.

No comments: