Sunday, August 16, 2009

here comes a day off

Hurray, tomorrow is off but gonna wake up early though..gonna learn something new..Hehe..and gonna go luzern.
Oh ya..talking bout working..a man came and he just can't stop crapping = = which make me and my roommate kinda pissed.
He was telling me he stayed in KL before..and he was asking me where I live..and I was like..near mid valley and he told me he was staying near KL too..and guess what? He said Yea..i stayed in SS before..and I was = = ha ha ha.
Its so ,much further than city compare to where I live..and and he was talking and talking Lol..and I was actually thinking of leaving the working place as soon as possible..keep talking and talking and talking..and the lady boss was like you both can leave after your work is done..and then phew ~ and my day ended.
Its freaking tired, and I need to climb up to wipe whatever ..boo hoo..bt well, bcos of the course and bcos of money..i willing to..because I want money and complete my certificate course!!!

No comments: