Saturday, September 26, 2009

Untitled.

From the beginning, not liking, not loving, not treasuring, not cherishing,
until the day i realised i was lying to myself that i didnt like you, i was telling myself everything was just so simple and normal, repeating the saem thoughts am i am not gonna get along with you in a short time.

well, time flies, i couldnt stop myself from keep thinking the same thought which is the fact i fall in love with you. Perhaps for my opinion, it is always wrong to have you with me, but i just cant believe we are that connected that we almost say and think the same thing via phone, lappy and all.

I started to ask you out because the feeling of meeting you giving the strong power and keeps me off-thinking . In fact till now, I lookign forward to seeing you and appreciating the chance so much that even Im wondering why?

You thanked me for not ignoring you any chances that we could meet each other, but now you think that i dont have time to accompany you because i work., it same goes to you, but perhaps im lucky that i can at least see you an hour or two more than you do.

Its like abstacles we need to challenge, if we fight for it,we will win, can we not abandoning each other? *silly smile, i think its nonsense , It would be a joke for people.

Why are we like this? Everything after journey back to our hometown. It seems to be hilarious without laughers. You told me you thought of letting me go, I guess this answer will make the saddest me though.

I was whipering to you i am a "fast-bored" person, But i didnt even thought of you are the one who said this first. I thought i would be the one though. You told me you will be a "long-lasting" person who treats realationship like this.

You told me the silliest thing that you would marry me but...
I hate that i love you too much until i cant think a better way to adjust or delete even a memory. Eveverywhere i ve been, there are footprints of you. my Buddy was asking me if Im still missing you, Yes of course. I miss what you were.

I realised you put lots effort to hold this relationship back. and i dont know who giving you the opinion of letting me go, and i dont wanna know. I could still feel the same feeling like before, but you didnt realised it. I dont know if you could feel the same way too. But i felt you, i really do.

A blur note, equals to blur thoughts, how to sustain? because im too afraid to lose you.

Sorry, lobs you.
dont cry.

No comments: