Sunday, October 25, 2009

你说

a month..passing just like taking a glimpse of something.
so fast, so soon. if you re still reading my blog, i would be happy. if your "favourite" still have my blog address to see all my updates.

its silly again, pulling myself back to some situations that i have been trying so hard to get away because i want to be released, if you are. i don't want to be like an idiot waiting for miracles and miracles could happen anytime. perhaps, staying in this place with so little friends is one of the reason why that couldn't make me stop thinking and start saving all memories and keep them properly instead of letting them flying all over.

feel like letting myself finding out the truth..i dont know.
[ i accidentally saw a pic in your chatting box. ] i care. teach me how can i not care? ='(

no hard feelings. not looking back.
aber ich vermisse dich..sehr viel. =')

hopefully all trips from now..without you..would make me feel better..
at least...i can live..live happily.bliss.delight.

No comments: