Friday, December 18, 2009

hoo~

looking fb's albums..wow a semester has almost gone and here again..
im gonna be a year older to carry a heavier course..
wow! kinda reluctant and yea..it wont make my tears fall laa..hahaa..cos i dont think i need to anyway..but perhaps i will when the important day is coming but anyway..
gonna end my internship so soon..hmm too much had learned. too much had thought. too much to handle in a specific moment that almost killed me from not eating more than 2 spoons of rice each meal. sleepless nights,..and now..gosh..the weather is just too dry and cold..yea..you might be thinking wow snow, so nice and interesting but when it comes to the real one..i guess..you will like msia more XD
im serious..because my fingers' skin are cracking..they are so pain and gosh..bleeding okay?! = ="
ahhrh..who realised? my roomie LOL.
thanks her for being here with me the first internship ever in my life..
im gonna be alone the next one most probably..hmm..
i miss my cert. life so much..so much..

if Msia is raining, pls pls pls wear a thicker jacket protect you from getting sick or something..!
is gettin' late now..
nights everyone.

No comments: