Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Sunday

a week has gone away..it will never come back..
there is always something blocking or its just thinking too much and cant take it as something which is not important at all..
why am i caring something or someone who i dont think i deserve anymore?
yea..depress and negative isnt it? i only know how to make this clear and telling my babe that..yea everything will be fine, you can get a better one, you can have better future..stop thinking back..create it on your own..etc etc etc and etc. but what about me?
i lose, i can't.
i should have think it more meaningfully..
but i m afraid its all influenced by surrounding area..
do i really need it now? or i would fall harder perhaps never fade again..
ONLY
if anyone can tell me...
if anyone can listen to me..
if anyone can understand me..

No comments: