Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer hols

Almost everybody is going back to where they "live"..or most of them started their internship. This is the first time I stay in my room, i ve got almost nothing to do..I somehow feel abit useless though..staying here to wait for the night to comes and sleep for the day to wake me up again. The same routine, same eating, same activities. Working is hard, but staying here with limited space and credit to spend..is even harder for me. Im kinda workaholic? I dont know but i just dont want to stay in one place instead of working or doing something meaningful.

Summer comes, i saw pictures in the web, blogs..there are all about fun. I wish my hometown =\
I will need to wait for another year before i could go back though..i ll definitely be appreciating the short time i could spend in my home sweet homee,, with my friends and family.

I miss home. But i miss my family more. Doggy. I miss you. Ratatouille..miss you. I want to escape..boo hoo..but somehow..staying here wasnt that bad if somebody doesnt matter who she or he is..to accompany you..spend time to kill the boredom. argh.

July....come faster please..and my polaroid..come fasterrrr =(

No comments: