Friday, August 20, 2010

I m fucking pissed off

I talked to my mom few days ago talking about "Hows life" topic..
i told her the circulation and how it works. But im just too pissed to express.
* excuse for my language.
you these MFs are just using us as "boxing pillar" putting all your F "UN-satisfactions" onto us.
im not getting paid, and i need to work like nobody cares, and i needa accept all your F complains so tell me who can i complain to? Don't ever piss me off, i will write an essay to MR. I L!
Don't make me lose your reputation as the Malaysian Singaporean and Indonesian will not "do business" with you! I m so sorry. But please dont forgive me. I dont need that.
Dont make me lose my conscious or patience as i will book my flight immediately back home. Dont be surprise because once i go, some of them are gonna disappear at the same time.
Dont ever mess with me. You think im soft? Can be bullied easily? Once my off of my way, watch out! better get yourself 10 different insurance to protect your own life. MFs. Im ALMOST ENOUGH. dont try to test me.

No comments: