Thursday, October 21, 2010

纪念

spending days and days, times and times,
from the feeling of not not wanting to be together until the greed appears..
it becomes then a need, want, desire...
i dont know what can i describe more for these months..
i wasnt sure and not wanting to expect more because i just feel weird in the beginning..
thinking back if its a right track to move on..
until the day i expect myself to be what i am, until the day that i admit myself..
and i know i want ya..
but because of this feeling,..it makes me insecure..
people surrounded, millions, thousands talks...
sometimes i just dont know how insecure in a sudden i have in me..
the fear to see us splitting, arguing, the pain..
i just want to shout out, im worried and i care.
stop being frustrated and pissed whenever this happens..
because i would be happy if somebody care and worry about me..
you re right that you have strong confirmation that i follow yours..
but are you? will you? can i have that strong confirmation from your eyes..?
i think nothing but just every pieces of you.
please tell me and catch me when i fall,
"because your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky,
they wipe away all my tears when i cry,
and i want you by my side. "
" i wont pull my hands up and surrender,
there will be no white flag above my door,
i mean love, and always will be. "
happy 21st.
love. xoxo

No comments: