Monday, October 25, 2010

Forgive me for being sensitive

Few days before, another question came up to my mind..
" If somebody is gonna say something in the same way, will you scold them like how i scolded me? " you said yes. But ain't i different from all of them? ain't i just more important and having higher position than any other? cant you just treat me differently..
birthday is coming, i really have nothing to wish for..
the only thing is just...i want a better treating way from you thats all.

this question came out from my mind so sudden that, it continues asking me...
when you make a promise from me, you dont mean the thing to be promised, you re just simply making me happy but i would rather to have the honest answer from you..i cant control you because i know i can never do..but sometimes these are not control but i just want to feel why am i so special and what priorities i have among all of your friends.

but well i dont feel bad, really maybe its just..again im too sensitive...too sensitive compare to last time that i want to know more about you. i suddenly feel that...im just like a special friend..special is because maybe i really have something for myself which anyone can never ever get that every night and day,..

i dont want to ruin your coming birthday because iall i want to do is just to make you happy...
im happy today...the message that you sent to me seemed to be those messages that you sent to me before. im happy becasuse i was working with you.

you ask me if im tired, but i would say i will never get tired to help somebody i want and i love like family.

i just feel miserable because i felt im being treated like everyone..
who can touch you, who can hug you, who can play with you, who can talk with you, who can put their shoulder on you, who can dance with you etc etc etc..
i dont want this...i just want you to realise that..or at least explain or tellme until i understand..
i really cant stand anymore..and when it goes further more..i dont know..i will be disoriented and missing direction from where i should move on..hold me tight and only kiss me and hug me...can you?

xoxo. love

No comments: