Monday, October 11, 2010

Insecure

女人
whenever things happen, its always feelings first.
i m feeling annoying because of myself..
i feel so annoying when im repeating the same thing again and again..
but i dont really wish this happen..is just that, the insecure in me..
i feel insecure and sometimes i just think too much..
tonight..i stood beside you for so long..but the only thing you dare to do is to open f's conversation when skype beeped, instead opening the other conversation..
why are you so scare whenever "this" conversation appears in your desktop?
is just nothing,..show me the conversation...
show me the way you care, give me the security..
thats what i need...
cos you dare to open whatever and whoever converation when i beside you, but not "this" one..
why? ask yourself? or i just thinking too much? or you dont dare to open this conversation? what happen to you and this person? why you just cant open this conversation when im around?
i dont wanna have argument towards this stupid thing that i feel so stupid to argue for...
i just want you to be happy, but please be honest to me..
if you see this, promise me not to be angry, or ask yourself why you will be angry... =\
im confuse, and i just feel insecure.. ='(
sorry..this is me...kayy..

No comments: