Saturday, January 15, 2011

Candy

wishing everyone a very happy new year here..
nothing much happen to me though. school is going to start soon. so soon im going back to the school mode.
Candy. i miss my kiddy time. at least the things that require to think is not so complicated and i need to sort them and come out with solution. By now, things wouldnt be like younger time thinking that everything is gonna be solved after a candy. How i wish once i got my candy things are gonna still be the same and back to normal again, i will have my life goes on.
Sometimes when i think back whatever i did, im doing and i will do is the right choice and the right step..because once i decided, things can never turn back and give you a chance once again. Included, friends, family, studies, internship. Too much things have been changed, and will be changing..you never know what happen next. thats y, i rather now treat myself good, because nobody can treat yourself better except you.
I hope things wouldnt be that hard when it comes to future. Give me a rest of some..i'm mentally tired. i need rest or i cant hold on...
hmm..anyway anyhow, i will still hope and wish that my friends are all in good health and studies, wish them you guys all the best in this coming days and months, study hard and of course play harder..haha.. because i will play harder too =) too much incoming things..needa play hardcore...

No comments: