Monday, January 31, 2011

Realization costs

Walking through the path, i will just blame myself that i dont have enough experiences..
i will blame myself for being too good to anyone around..
i realised im putting my pure heart to do every single thing thats y, my mom told me i will never going to become a successful businesswoman because i seldom lie, and i dont lie.
i seldom do things that cannot go through my way and my thoughts, people who can, congrats you are leveled up. =)
it doesnt really matter now what i am doing and what im planning to do, i paid priceless amount to buy realization. walking along the road, and yet i keep thinking what am i living for..ha..its bored i know..anyhow, one minute silence can be different. making decision and the way you think..
i need a break now..haha even its the second week of schooll..its tiring =(

No comments: