Saturday, January 22, 2011

School time

thinking back all these school time, it was blackboard classroom =) playing with chalks happily. Especially having name on duty roaster..need to clean up the blackboard, it was real fun haa..thinking back all these days. 原来我已体验过许多...
although i was not sociable that time, i dont talk, im a silent girl, nobody realised whats happening to me except my besties. everybody said im a tboy because i was all the way an athlete. i love sport but it doesnt mean im a guy okay? haa. anyway..

then it came the whiteboard time. having whiteboard marker and start drawing the board thinking it was fun and amazing. thinking back once again, what did i do all these while? what have i done till then? im thankful that i have a bunch of 死党 being there with me whenever i need them. thats why learned and im contented with what im having and i appreciate them as i really dont know when will i lose one of my treasures. never know.

come to adult life, having smartboard for teaching, learning what i want to. its bliss. im not hoping everyone will accept my action and behaviour, you can leave me alone if you dont treat me as a friend because i dont need ya. haa. i would say whoever im having, i ve a bunch of quality friends. i do choose them, this is reality =) but all my friends, give yourself a clap, because you deserve it. person who i dont think you are qualify...you might have chance to..im mean, i can be cruel too, whatever you did to me, i will remember, but i will not revenge because i just think its childish. 冤冤相报何时了? walking through this journey,..the biggest gift ever i got.

time past life leopard running from one part to another, i dont want to waste my time anymore..whatever happened, let them be. im concern about my future plan. i needa be tough and hard from now on. my resolution 2011. forced to be. reality, here i welcome myself into it.

No comments: