Thursday, March 29, 2012

it was 2010 CNY =]


 with my roommate Rena, =]





we were celebrating out CNY eve in Bern's Papajoes. it was fun and it will only be the first and the last time happening in Switzerland with my dear friends =]
never think of the time will pass so fast, and now it is week 10th already. i dont know what to say much about our friendship from the beginning of my semester until now. i just cant believe, i m in Switzerland for almost 4 years already.
well, how could i say more? i like being  here though, at least, im learning each and everyday in different thing. mommy and daddy will always advice us not to make friends with people who smokes and who drinks but well, but you never try, you never know - (Max,2010) a friend of mine. I think what he said was right, cos you really dont know what will happen when you dont try. it is just like you will never get an answer if you dont try to confess. i think it is better to ask to fulfill your curiosity than keeping your questions until the day you die. hence, i am having fun and the people who smokes and drinks weren't that bad and aggressive Mommy Daddy! In fact, i drink and i think thats life because its better to try everything when you are young than regretting at the end of the day. i enjoy and i love my life. thanks daddy and mommy for sending me out far far away in order to make me grow and be more independent.
i never knew i can adapt easily in this "society" because im always afraid of adapting a new environment, there is always fear for me to get to know people until i got here, staying with so many different nationalities. i began to learn and knowing how to be sociable and i think being sociable is very important in daily life even though i m still those kind of "no-talk" because i can never speak or talk freely in front of people who i dont really know them. but well, my BFF knows me best xp. i miss you babe,. =]

No comments: