Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bsc the last year in Switzerland

coming back, what a day?! hmm..so..whats up me?
i was preparing for my seminars, one more seminar to go before my BSc semester ends. well, i would say im pretty satisfied with the thing i ve done yesterday. the seminar ran out quite well though. im now trying to brainstorm to get more ideas for more following seminar as the previous group did so good that they leveled up the quality of the seminar. now, i am just trying to put full attention on my goals and fuck the rest, cos i want my target to be reached and  i want to go home badly.
dear daddy and mommy, i dont know how to describe my feelings right now, the only thing i would like to point out is, i wish all my dreams relate to home, home and home. i am not homesick, i am just sick of feelings which is indescribable. i am trying hard to do what i could because i promised i wont let you down and i meant it.
all i really want is ideas, please give me some ideasssss, i m running out of fantasy ideas which can run my seminars perfectly.
i miss all food and night life parties xoxo
i miss my naughty boy, wait for me, im coming home.

No comments: