Monday, May 28, 2012

International night year 2010

This is the biggest event my school is holding throughout the semester. It is International Gala Night Event, this happens every semester and which means twice a year. This event is very important for Higher Diploma because they are the team organising this event and is graded. I still remember I was in the marketing team with a group of efficient people. Haha. So, the main task for marketing team is basically seeking for sponsorship, charity, presents and gifts, calling embassies and arrange the plus minus tasks in this event. I was glad to be in the group, we did amazing job, we had fireworks at the end of our event. It takes time to persuade the CH police and need to get permission from them to play firework because the rule and law was NO VOICE AFTER 10pm! We ve been through a lot of the black and white thing.







This was actually my diploma semester, and the theme was Monopoly, therefore the culinary course students were preparing the desserts with dices and things which relate to Monopoly.




The multi-national team from left (Edee, i forgot your name, Emmanuel, me, Ni Vi, Joey, Abhi, Martin) At the back (Michelle, I forgot again, Jenny).
Me and Martin (The Malaysians)
Me and Alice (Taiwan)
Me and Ada (Hong Kong)
Me and Jessica (Hong Kong)
The end of the event =] party out loud!

No comments: