Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Last Super Star I had 2012!

It was the last snowy time I saw before internship starts and can you imagine it was May i think? its still snowing on top of the mountain gosh! But better still as the frequency of flies entering my home was lesser than normal time =D


Since it was the last time we will be having Super Star event in the school and so we decided to give it a big boom, dancing singing and magic trick everything in one! =)


Thanks HTMi for all these years, although it isn't as high as other school in terms of reputation, this place made me learned a lot and from there I felt I ve grown up.
I would also like to thank the school for giving opportunity to me to present myself when I was in Diploma semester, I got several awards like excellent attitude and I was brought to Dubai for career trip. It was really a great experience. Thank you so much for everything that gave me a point of view of paying off and getting returns at least that was the fact 2 years ago.

No comments: