Thursday, February 07, 2013

Im back to the home sweet home =)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Finally, im done with all my studies in overseas and this is time i will not leave any of my friends, family and people in my hometown anymore =)

Well, to be honest, after so many years away from hometown, i think this is the time for me to catch up what i should and to adapt again. After all, well, people has changed, environment, atmosphere in fact..i have to get adapted as soon as i could. Day by day, years gone and i can't imagine i am not the smallest in the surroundings, i need to really start of my career, life, and a brand new chapter perhaps?

Friends and family who i had met, thanks for your warm welcoming. Who i haven't meet, i think we would meet up real soon =) I just found out we aren't the one we were behaving anymore, it shouldn't be a sad case, should it?

the wrinkles fade....

No comments: