Saturday, March 09, 2013

the 22nd Birthday of mine

7th March of the year, again now I am getting older. It is really an unbelievable thing for me to think of, what? Because I am getting OLDER! Well, I understand that in fact that everyone will go through every single part of their life, from infant adolescence, teenage, matured, middle, so on that I don't want to think about them. The moment when my friends came for the dinner 3 days before at Publika, they hold presents and they are about to give me. At the moment, I felt so huge in age and no doubt that I still can't accept the fact that I am definitely growing. I didn't want to accept the presents because I felt a bit kiddy to accept presents at some point, when I was young, I wish for many presents as possible during my birthday because having presents during birthday party seems COOL! haha. As time goes by, I start to get afraid and worry of being a fresh graduate, the fact that I finally completed my "basic study-life" and I need to start searching for job and opening accounts, cards, bills and more burdens which called "another chapter" by a friend of mine. haha, he said slightly same things as I mentioned as we didn't realise how old we are right now and the fact that we need to accept. =\
Being a young kid is the best moment ever when I can run away from school, do not need to get worried about money matter, what I need to do is just keeping up my work results and make my parents to be proud of what I was doing. Now, this is what my mom said, "your wings are equipped, grown well, you can start to fly!", but I don't want to fly so far I just want to make sure my family members are in good condition and we can still hang out and have fun like before.
I have no huge and impossible wish however my wishes are "keep them safe" =) It might only happen to myself about not wanting to throw big parties like younger time, do not want to spend much time and wasting them in useless matters, I started not having a permanent "fans and singer" thing where I always need to spend money for their albums, discs, autographs and waiting for their autographs session queuing up like he  or she is gonna be mine at any seconds em, "b*tch please!" The moment when I was trying to be mad and crazy for singers and concerts, he teased and claimed that I bought a pirated collection to ask for his signature during the autographs session when I was 17, but well, I think it is a bit ridiculous for people, think about it, if I really admire your musics I wouldn't get a pirated collection and queuing up for 1000 years just for your signature. That hurts me a lot, I spend almost all my secondary allowance for you, and guess what? I got a "is this a pirated collection" sentence back from you, well, thank you very much. Oh, I wish you good luck in your coming concert in Genting too.
Come back to my old chapter, leaving my hometown and fly all the way to a distance of 14 hours country wasn't that easy for me especially that was the time when I had just finished my secondary school. Then, in Switzerland I arrived, I decided to study a course which I am interested in and thus hospitality and tourism management it is. I spent my "most important growing-transforming" time in Switzerland where I learned a lot from differentiating friends, studies, goods, bads, careers, humans and behaviours. I didn't say it was hard, it wasn't not easy either. There I started with a secondary friend studying the same school with me and slowly he jumped course and I hardly have time to get worried of him. Therefore, I have to start my own circle, from an anti-social to a person who I have to start learning to communicate and talk to people around me to keep away my fear in order to continue my life overseas, I made it. =)
And now, here I am back again to fight for my new chapter..how about yours? =)

 me, STeng, EHo, ALiew, HSLoh
Woon, TChock, Me, EHo, ETan, MHLiew

P/s: Thanks for celebrating with me =) I had great time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try to look for the answer to your question in google.com
What useful question
I apologise, but, in my opinion, you commit an error. I can prove it.
I think, that you commit an error. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.
You are mistaken. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

[url=http://www.dejuyi.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=219629&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]
[url=http://bbs.ehuoo.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1554536][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.yols.info/viewthread.php?tid=707537&extra=][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]
[url=http://gxexam.net/bbs/boke.asp?hgf8nhlpe7y.showtopic.95396.html][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.gelinan.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=443106][b]Cheap NHL Jerseys[/b][/url]

Mizoram 10th Model Paper 2021 said...

State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Uttarakhand every year releases textbooks for Classes 1-10th.The latest Uttarakhand SCERT Textbooks are provided in Bengali, Hindi, and English Mediums. UBSE 9th Class Textbook Students who are looking for 1st standard to 12th standard SCERT Uttarakhand books can download from this page in pdf format. You can access Classwise Uttarakhand Textbooks for all subjects for free of cost in English, Bengali, and Hindi mediums.