Thursday, April 10, 2008

arr..tiring stuff

after sports day, i thought i would be free like an angel for a while..but but but,, my estimation was wrong..my maid went back to..and this following weeks, we will take over her jobs. I won't complain too much even if i need to do every single house stuffs. but i just feel so pissed with someone who can,, not to do housework, sitting there right after dinner, watching tv and playing computer and all that stuffs..but what bout me, my sister, my mum? is fair if everybody work together. even my dad, he washes cars, cleaning floor and he bring doggie go out everyday..arr..i just can't stop scolding her..i feel so unfair to all of us..ya right..you re STILL YOUNG huh..thats y you son't need to do what we did?
Grow up la..learn through vision. I didn't ask how to do these things..learn id you ve the heart to learn. Don't show the ugly fave to me..because everyone do more than what you do.
im tired. life just feel not right without you, however a new you will come soon..looking forward..lol
bye. ciao. X.X

No comments: