Sunday, May 04, 2008

Happy Advanced Mommy Day

What can i say?
My mom just came back last night from her overseas' working place and then late at night we went out for supper with michelle and family while tasting the new alphard of their. kinda huge and ice to sit on of course..lol. but then 3.0cc super drinking petrol. well..and today morning my mom woke up at arounf 7 something and straight to morning market to buy stuff for this coming whole week..and now she s learning piano..arhhrr..i wonder where she got her energy and power, working 24/7 and can you imagine the day without maid and she needs to prepare everything by her own when is the time to cook..what we can do is only,,cutting boiling.. how good if i have half of my mom's characteristic.
you know what? i actually, sleep at 1 this morning and 830 wake up, and i make my breakfast and do homework and i sleep back after rewind pratising my piano sheets, and then she came back wash all the things she bought and wash floor out there and cleaning and as well as my dad.
whata happy couple lol. but the point is .. i love you deeply mommy, no matter what, you will always be my mom. bravo mommy.

No comments: