Friday, May 02, 2008

Speechless Sports Day and her T20





i miss my primary school, i went back on friday and participated in the invitation of kuen cheng high school's relay. we got second anyway..hehe..their sports day is full of people and spirit, they don't do marching or board decorating or whatever shit, but they have dance and interesting performances such as band and their lion dance. i saw my std6 teacher and i talked to her, and she miss feier. swt. how bout me? lol. nvm. haha..i saw sandra, shook ling, hansol, hoi yee, mei mei, and the teacher who i dislike the most, the english teacher and the wannabe sport's teacher but not refering to cikgu anuar because i miss him so much but i ve no time to greet him, sad case but nevermind again. haha. just happy going there.




went to bangsar village to have lunch, most of my friends will say boring and nothing to shop because is too expensive and just boring...




delicious sandwich which is hardly purchase...

snoopy and me.
S square.
lol. speechless and thats me.
nights and ciao.

No comments: