Thursday, October 30, 2008

kind hearted not?

well, we take off to ts after we shopped at bangsar area..then glimpsed on nichii. then emily and nadiah went back themselves by taxi..so and i went to take monorail going back to shop.
so..stopped at the maharajalela station and i went down from the train. walking as usual..
when i reached the stairs that leans near to the temple, i saw a guy asking for location,, and i walked as usual. then the idiot ppl in front pointed at me and he ran away..so the guy approached me. and he told me that the travel bus had left him alone in chinatown. so i was like think think then i suggested him to take klia express. but then he said he has not enough money to buy a ticket to the airport. i was like..er...okay la..i lend you money that hopefully he could bump into the travel agency in the airport. so,..YES ppl, i lend him the money which i really saving it very very san fu and here the money flew away. hmm..he gave me his number and ask me to call him back so that he can return the money back to me..i was like..ok la..as long as i can save him or something..by the way he is from east malaysia who called Henry,, if im not mistaken.

well, i got back to shop and i chilled down to think,, why am i bringing him to the police station instead? since it is like quite near from shop? and ya,,, i got scolded from mommy,, and i feel so speechless towards this incident. and most of the things happened because i use monorail often..if i drive? haha..definitely won't get tipu-ed...well i dont really know is right or wrong but what is the most important thing is i helped someone..but mommy said,, "ah kay, helping people is visiting old folks home and all."

well,, i really dont know..SOMEBODY!! if you really heard or read this!! at least give a reply or something..im always like that and this can never be changed,,, this is my characteristic...but PEOPLE,, DONT GET ME WRONG,, IM NOT THAT STUPID ANYMORE! IF THE NEXT PERSON IS YOU? I WILL BRING YOU TO SOMEWHERE.

mommy said luckily my daughter didnt got raped or hypnosed..or not??
ya..i know...i will regret for being that generous. can anyone tell me how to become a cruel person which i dont need to be that busy body to help others..
well,, and that is the story..ah jie ar jie..you say, you want to know what had happened? and this is what i wanted to write..

5 comments:

ennz said...

lol, my dear ah kay, how much you lend him? I hope he really lost his way and no money, and I also hope you really helped him.

This happened to me before when I in Plaza Rakyat LRT station, a popo came to me and said she had no money to go back to the old folks home.

I wanna give her money but I only have ten riggit, if i give her then myself were have no money.

I was sad and down that I couldn't help her, I told my parents about this then my mum said those thing that same like what ur mum told you.

Many people like to rape or what in Malaysia. so becareful next time.

Don't worry lah :)

Anonymous said...

Oh.. Hmmm.. I wonder.. if Im with u that time.. I sure will pull u away..

Doink~ Doink~ U 'fat mong' that time izit?? This kinda thing we discuss often already la.. U still make the same mistake..

U lend him rm15.. ok..maybe u think it is jz a bit only..
But if he is asking 10 person for rm15.. That will be rm150..!!!

He got money to take airplane, no money to go airport?? Dont u think is abit ridiculous.. Will you go somewhere without planning ur financial and used all ur money until u got no money to catch to flight?? Who will?? Funny though...!!!

Aiyo~ Be smart next time la.. Doink Doink~~!! hahaha

Unknown said...

enn ar enn,, yea..i lent him money that i "sei han sei dai" not to use it but then the guy speak once i gave him all..babi betul,, i will rather run off.

Unknown said...

jie ar jie..how good you re with me..boo hoo my 15 gone..if i tell you something lagi worse how? actually the figure +10 if im not mistaken. booohhhooooo

ennz said...

hahaha, be smart next time lo. Once enough, no more next time can edy :)