Thursday, October 30, 2008

basketball.

havin' basketball match with St.Anthony which school s from Singapore. the first quater was quite interesting because we were leading that time. then after that we were not that good anymore..after everything..the score is 17. the last quater,, i was in it..playing.. im useless in the match..i ve done nothing for the team..i only snatched balls, i didnt shoot, i didnt get foul balls. i felt like crying after the match, i feel so useless but however, a person can never be number one all the time..i ve been getting first,, but i got no number first in the class this time,, i was sports girl but im not now..i won badminton but i ve not been playing since era, i ve got medals for running,, good results,, but now, im not. i feel so disappointed,, but i think this is the time for me to put down my burden and put in more effort on my studies..well,, i will,, i must, at least i win myself for the last time before my secondary life ends. sorry for being selfish, i will not fight anymore,, im officially retired for some parts.
all the best and good luck to the newbies,,

god bless. best wishes. =)
bye,

2 comments:

ennz said...

You're more more better than me edy, don't think too much dear ;)

Unknown said...

haha..dont onn wai me ler,, i feel so guilty.