Saturday, November 01, 2008

love yourself more than anyone else

define prom date.
for my point of view,, i think that searching for a prom date is easy but when it comes to both agreed to go together this might be very difficult. what i mean is..good to have prom date of course but..having a date who you dont want to be with,, so why you want to agree to attend together then? rather enjoying myself with a bunch of friends.. ya i know,, maybe they all will bring their own partners except me..well, but i also prefer to be single unless the person i wish to be with come and ask me to become his date..I EMPHASIZE,, THE ONE I WISH TO BE WITH!
hmm,, to be kind to people = to make myself suffer..so,, i chose to treat myself better. you know why? not even once.? because i dont want it and period. as simple as that. because i dont deserve it and you dont deserve mine. sorry, because im like that. dont be that stubborn because i wont care how much things you ve done because the answer will be no no no and no. you can find a better one, trust me. dont waste your time, treat her better. i shall cherish you both. best wishes.

No comments: