Tuesday, December 22, 2009

过冬

人人都说, 冬大过年?
wishing all Happy xmas..days to go..
i miss everything before now..
having party at home, counting down and buffet-style..
calling friends home and have a big large fat meal together, chit chat like nobody business..
wow! wunderbar! =D
and now..getting apart..
i always like to think back..like gosh gonna die soon like that..
ngo choi! zap ju sin!
i still have long journey and more missions havent been done. nothing can happen to me now..
sigh..but well..
i miss 12 years old's me..when i was still playing basketball. in a proper basketball team.
i miss sandra, siewjiun, suzhen, jenlin, yang, 6k's and everybody who entered my life.
it was so amazing that im sure not everyone experience how great it is..
i think i will be the most happiest person when i was a 12 years old girl. thanks all.
perhaps i am delighted child who had wonderful and memorable childhood time ever in my life that i think i wont forget in my whole life.

and comes my secondary..
everything seems running..i felt so strange when i enter Sri Garden..feel so scare..because i couldnt speak at ALL. not even writing a proper sentence. no way. i hate that me. do not know nothing..and i have phobia till then..i try so hard to improve everything i should and i could..i should thank her for being so bitchy? or whatever it calls..thanks for her wonderful mouth..who criticised till my reputation = not even a dog. why dog? at least you wont hurt him that much i guess..whoever, whenever, whatever now..until now..yea..its still defect..
at least..im too kind to all..i will not do this to them..too hurtful..too brainless to do so i guess. my point of view.

well..
MERRY
XMAS
TO
ALL !

No comments: