Saturday, November 06, 2010

thanks.

whenever my curiosity is up to this level, i cant bare with it. blame me for being "busy body". but the only thing is i wanna know.
may i know? whats the conversation about? why is there some sentences which suppose to be only writing to your girl appear in this conversation?
you promised me to tell..whats that all about?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=) you told me. but just...i know you re playful..it can be in all kind..but some words can only say to someone who is special to you, someone who is really mean something to you.
i want the respect of im being your girl, and i dont wish to be playful when i think this relationship we both are looking so deep into it.
thanks. thanks for letting me slowly realise whats happening around in your world.
thanks for avoiding some awkward situations.
i dont wish to have more than only me who is being called some special in your heart.
i want you to call the one and only me.
dont be playful with this anymore okay? =]
we know how we need each other.
p/s: I L NC.

No comments: