Monday, February 18, 2013

Taipei 310113

Hi Taipei, this is the first Asia country that I am travelling (alone) with my bestie. So well, I have always wanted to visit Taiwan and now my dream comes true. I like Taiwan because of their dramas, the artists, the culture, food and maybe small little places where seldom people realised and wanted to go. I still remember I was rushing for 恶魔在身边 and 七年级生 etc. without having proper sleep till the next day to school. Acting like the actresses in the scene when I was in the school and so on also, rushing and being mad fans of singers following their tv programs. Well, I would say these are all teenagers' activities and I am sure they would like to visit to Taiwan too. I am basically inspired by these group of artists who I think they really gave out and putting some results for themselves unlike some now who are a fresh artist who came out for just a period and I don't even know what is his/her name? Hmm, I think working in this entertainment huge industry must really show something they are keen on at least they can play some song, composing or directing? 

Well too far far away, come back to my trip now, before I was searching where and which part of Taiwan should I go in order to satisfy my curiosity however, my bestie and I chose Taipei. So, the first day we arrived at about 4 or 5pm in the afternoon and we straight go back to the hotel BUT you can always find a 民宿 which is houses owned by the residents however they modified them into accommodation that they can take tourists to stay with them. I think staying in their house can truly realise how they live and meanwhile knowing more of their culture. I think, I will take their home-stay instead the next time if I would have chance to visit Taiwan again. Our hotel is right behind Xi Men Ding, em..not really pleasant but it was still all right for me though because what I always think is I am staying in the hotel for sleeping and cleaning up myself thus, I don't really mind staying in a small room, but well...who does not like a 5 stars hotel right? At night, we were so hungry after putting down our luggage, we straight ran to Xi Men Ding to find something great to fill up our stomach we found duck noodle, it was not my type haha but acceptable. After that, we shopped around Xi Men Ding for fashions and ladies' favourite nourishing face masks. What I would like to say is, Xi Men Ding is the street where you can find the latest trend of fashion and with reasonable price, try to bargain I mean in a polite and reasonable value of money (according to a Taiwanese friend). The street is quite huge and it opens everyday how I wish there is one like that in KL =)

All right and the next day, we came to this place near 龙山寺 to have our breakfast. This is kind of a "Loh-Mee" with seafood is their "snack" in Taiwan. It was 50NTD for big one if im not mistaken. LongShan Temple is quite a famous temple where people were praying, of course I did mine too because new year is coming. Following with this 自由广场 where you can see real big big space in the middle with national musical building and opera house for performing, it gave me a "waaao" when I arrived at the train station. Oh by the way, we bought this Taipei Tour train ticket I forgot what its called, you can reload into your train ticket when you do not have enough credit, the cashier was polite you can always ask them for further information about the train ticket. And then, we finally reached this Miramar shopping mall where there is "Taipei-Eye" over there, it was 150NTD about that to get up to the ferris wheel, worth a visit. That goes our day, the day at night we went Shi Lin night market for eating eating and I met my friend Marton who was having internship in Regent. We had fun, foot massage shouting and continue eating after the massage and shopping again. Well, I would say you must request for extra capacity for luggage if you are a female and you are coming with a purpose like me - shopping and eating. Haha. Remember to buy some 凤梨酥 (pineapple tart) on the way back. P/s: so you don't need to carry them when you are going along the shi lin street. 



This is the Long Shan Temple that I mentioned before.





This is the Xi Men Ding Red House where there are a lot of unique and great things in the building.


The Third day of Taipei
It was drizzling, cloudy and it seemed not happy, i mean the weather. We met up with a Taiwanese friend at first and we decided to go to Taipei 101 for a bet to see if we could get up for a good view. Unfortunately, the weather was not that pleasant, we took a picture or two and we headed to Yang Ming Shan a place where you can see almost the full scenery of Taipei. Quite windy and dull, we waited for a seat in the Restaurant The Top for about half an hour because we expected to get a table which will not wet us if the rain really comes. There was also the room where you can rent off they call it 包厢, additional fees will be charged of course, well, the view from the restaurant was fantastic while the food was just acceptable. So basically if you are going to The Top Restaurant try not to bring lots hope in the food maybe? You can still try....So yea, Yang Ming Shan was quite cool though for the sunset because it was really nice and i fall in love with the scenery like the picture below.

At night, we did not give up for the Taipei 101 and we again drove back to the building and bought tickets to get up. Taipei 101 was amazing i would say? The building does not matter the size and sculpture and inner and outer layer of the whole building. It was pretty good experience for me to visit Taipei 101, double good for Taiwan *smile smile. We were too tired on that day perhaps the weather? We decided to go back and walk along the street of our hotel instead of night life experiencing.


The Last Day in Taiwan
This place is called 九份 Jiu Fen, you can try checking website about this place and check how to get there by bus as I can see there were bus going up to this place. Well, I was lucky enough because my bestie's friend was the one who brought us up to this place. For me, Jiu Fen is like an Asian Santorini where you can see there were a lot of houses along the way up to the hill and meanwhile looking at the nice sunset again. This little town gave me a new feeling of vintage world where you can still experience the olden days with the culture and the setting in Jiu Fen, no wonder my bestie keep asking me to go. This is basically a street where you can sit down and relax the whole day, you can buy Taiwan's souvenirs in this place too. Try not to come during the weekends because it was so packed and stuffy when I walked along the street.






The Taipei 101.


Oh by the way, on the left the handsome was the one who brought us, thanks for the hospitality in Taipei hope to see you again when I come back to Taiwan.
Oh, this is another place we arrived at on that day when we were in Jiu Fen. Well, this place was a place where they find golds so basically, Jiu Fen is a place where it can be called as the gold mountain for olden days. We were happy to get up and see how it works and how they managed to bring golds from one place to another during our ancestors' time. This place is 金瓜石.


Well, so soon yet so fun. Reluctant to fly back home with 5 hours sitting up straight seat hmmm... After this trip, I think what attracted me most was the sunsets and the incredible landmarks that I have been. I am sure i will be going to Taiwan again next time whenever I have time to plan for my trip.
Ready for bed time story right now =)
Great night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is still very important [url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]louis vuitton knolckoffs[/url]
FinF probably the most outstanFing samples [url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]louis vuitton knolckoffs[/url]
come up with extraorFinary outputs also. When you browse on, you'll unearth some spots on the net where one can get wonFerFul sample[url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]Louis Vuitton Outlet[/url]
Your to start with supply coulF be blogs concentrating on brochure Fesign[url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]louis vuitton knolckoffs[/url]

Any gooF anF liable site is very unlikely [url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]Louis Vuitton Outlet[/url]
accept money From aFvertisers For the goal oF occupation posting[url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]Louis Vuitton Outlet[/url]
They neeF to genuinely think in giving you unbiaseF inFormation anF Facts immeFiately aFter conFucting a thorough research For the careers that may be consiFereF by you. The variability must seriously enthrall you.
|

PNB net banking login said...

Have you create PNB net banking login, if not just complete your registration to access Punjab National Bank's online internet banking services for your retail or corporate account and avail all the banking facilities of PNB through the online web portal itself. PNB net banking login Punjab National bank is well known in India due to its vast banking services and millions of customers who have their trust in the bank, and they don’t just have branches across India but are well known all across the world with thousands of bank branches, customers across the seas as well.

ShivaKumar said...

AP Intermediate Syllabus 2021 - Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh has released the reduced AP inter syllabus 2021 on the official website, AP 12th syllabus has been reduced for the academic session 2021-22 by 30 per cent due to the Coronavirus pandemic. AP inter 2nd year syllabus 2021 is released for all the streams such as Arts, Commerce and Science. AP Inter 2nd Year Syllabus 2021-2022 AP intermediate syllabus 2021 includes important topics, exam pattern and marks distribution for all the subjects. All the questions in the AP inter exams 2021 are asked from the AP intermediate Board 2021 syllabus which will be held from May 6 to 23, 2021. It is advisable that students must complete the AP intermediate syllabus 2021 as soon as possible.