Saturday, February 16, 2013

Disneyland Paris on Christmas 2012

Disneyland Paris I went with my good good friend last christmas. This is the second Disneyland I've been to. Paris Disneyland was great compared to Hong Kong one but I am sure they added more plays in Hong Kong Disneyland now. Everything ran smooth and efficient just some queue ups as that day was a Christmas Eve however, the Disney Dreams which people are looking forward to has delayed for an hour. Gosh, I really hate it because I would have gone to another plays before coming back but the staffs there only announced the technical problem ten minutes before the problem was fixed. Tsk tsk, and that was the day we spent in Disneyland Paris.

The next day, we went to walk around in Paris city center but obviously there were nothing much because I don't like Paris that much perhaps the surrounding area and the people I met in Paris, they seemed to be impolite and it was not very clean. Furthermore, it seems to be a very romantic place for couple and the advertisement tourism promotion stated it too. In fact, the surrounding area of Eiffel Tower was with mud and little holes along the way, it is a tourist destination and should be clean and nice I supposed? =\












Disneyland, a fantasy land where the girls would like to visit. =]

No comments: