Monday, May 13, 2013

happy mommy's day!

I know I can never pay back how much my mom has given to me, I love you mom.
I won't boast my mom too much =) however, I feel blessed to have her in my life. No doubt everyone must be saying their moms are the best and her mom is superwoman etc. Well, to be honest, which mom doesn't pamper and treasure their kids? Moms can never be judged and compared because mom only treat their family good! This year, we three sisters replaced mom's old printed towels with this mom irene towel. She claimed that, these towels are only for her at any time or place, she also said that whenever she is away from home these two towels will be the spirit for her to continue her mission until she accomplish and come home, I touched =')
Well, this present was not that luxurious but we know she will be using these towels everyday everywhere any second on the bed, in the toilet.
I sometimes wonder, how can my mom doing house chores, business, cooking, planting, sewing non-stop? How can she do that till the extend? I was nagging and mumbling and scolding my family members because of the house chores as I was doing the laundry for 5 members everyday. Think about it, I have only completed a part of them and I started nagging..bilibalabilibala...MY MOM? she just smile and continue hers. One time, I was so pissed that I shouted I want to get married and stay away from a home where the people living inside do nothing! Yea, I didn't got paid with the extra thing that I do at home but why must I do all these things while they are just like my customers paying me for laundry but FOC? Hmm, but my mom just told me, "ha ha, I have been doing these ever since you guys were born!" tsk tsk. I have always wonder if I could become quarter of my mother of managing things, that would be enough for me. I want her mission, spirit, energy, where do they come from? What makes her think that she has to keep doing it without pausing? With the movement everytime, I got so nervous and restless just to wish to help her completing half of her task BUT....her taskssssssss = infinity.
She is a supermom just like other mothers, she is willing to contribute to make our lives easier and simpler, oh more comfortable..but sometimes she is a bit bossy too i believe every mother should be like that too and she will start scolding us for not making things right, not listening to her, not having dinner with her all nights, and not going out with her during Sundays (family day). 
Every mother will ass through the stage where they will feel insecure because all of her kids has grown up and they are having their own life, HOWEVER,, remember to take care of your parents and always accompany them whenever they need you, drag out some time for them just to make them happy =)
BECAUSE...you will live longer alone without them than be by their side.
XOXO, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


1 comment:

6th-7th-8th-9th-10th-syllabus said...

Meghalaya Board Syllabus 2021 Syllabus is important for all classes as it helps you to get an overview of the course. Download and refer to it to know the concepts and topics covered. It may also give some idea Meghalaya 5th Class Textbook about the marks weightage based on the chapter or unit. Here, you can access the class wise Meghalaya Board Syllabus. It communicates important information and details about the particular course.